Do you get embarrassed by listing 'Excel Proficiency' on your resume?
What if you were the Excel guru in your office?
You'd gain the recognition of your colleagues.
You'd impress interviewers and land your dream job!
That's what it's like to be an Excel Ninja.
In this course, you are going to learn some intermediate and advanced Excel techniques that you can use everyday to:
- Save time
- Automate a lot of your worksheets
- Substantially increase your productivity
- Impress your boss and your colleagues with your new ninja skills
- Become a super hero in your office (wearing a cape is optional)
Full Course Contents
Here's a break-down of the full contents of the Excel Ninja's Excel training course.
- 10 video lessons teaching you the most useful functions in Excel, including Pivot Tables, Vlookups, and several others
- How to combine functions together to supercharge your results
- Strategies on saving time when creating and editing workbooks
- How to ensure accuracy of data through automation
- An example workbook that we’ll use throughout the course
Plus, you'll have access to all future updates as new lessons are added!
Who is Your Teacher?
- Aside from being the Chief Data Ninja here at Excel Ninjas, Nick is a finance consultant that has helped dozens of companies improve and automate their business and financial processes using Excel
- Nick has a finance degree from the University of Michigan and has worked with clients ranging from Fortune 100 corporations to small startups
- A self-proclaimed Excel nerd, Nick is always looking for new ways to improve his spreadsheet workflows and use Excel to automate his life, and enjoys equipping others with the knowledge and tools to work smarter as well
- Now he wants to teach you his ninja ways!